HOME NETWORK TUMBLR MIRROR FOLLOW EMAIL
Posted Monday, April 29, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
I have my first wig from Syndrome Store! I've always kicked around the idea of wearing wigs solely for fashion and on days when I happen to feel daring, haha. And I'm glad I took the first step into expanding my style, so to say.

I plan on buying possibly two or three more for a well-rounded collection, but I love natural, short hair on myself. Though it feels sort of liberating to be able to not only control what clothes I wear, but what hairstyles I happen to fancy as well. I personally feel I'll never have the patience nor care for growing out my real hair, heck, I'm making it a goal for the next couple of years to keep my head half-shaved at the very least. 

It's just that I like to give off the sort of personality which fits my own aesthetic or look, but that doesn't mean I don't like to treat myself as a princess from time to time. This wig makes me look too young I feel (and a little bit like "old school" Nicki, I should find a way to trim the length down so that it doesn't touch my bum. But with the idea of wearing wigs out in public, just for the hell of it, and working out almost daily; I just feel more confident about myself!

I feel and look amazing!

Labels:

ghoulishly by char
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


Introduction

A tiny, yet spirited CompSci major who happens to enjoy dressing nicely. And feel free to call me Char anytime.

Continuous Linkage
FAQ FLAVORS REVIEWS HAUNTS LAYOUT
Credits

layout created by mymostloved and inspiration from sagacity. all other written and personal photo content is that of char.