|
Posted Wednesday, April 24, 2013 //
0 comments (+)
Lily and Catherine run a great storefront called SYNDROME
on Storenvy. Their prices overall are very reasonable (their shipping
prices are amazing considering the product ships directly from China)
and Lily is on point in regards to customer service. They're also pretty
flexible with shifting your orders on short notice as well!
I
had to pseudo-cancel an order before plans fell through and they
allowed me to pick my order back up with no qualms. Definitely looking
forward to spoiling myself at their store with my next paycheck, haha.
(●´∀`●)
SHIPPING: If you're used to eBay shipping
from China then there will be no difference. I live in California, so it
takes roughly one week to a week and a half for my orders to arrive.
Fortunately Syndrome Store does offer express shipping options, if I
remember correctly. However, I asked Lily if the shop has a combined
shipping option—Which is a no-go, with good reason. Basically she
explained it as: they get their items from different manufacturers and
things get sort of messy/confusing if they did combined shipping. Still,
their shipping charges as a whole are well within a good price range!
We're talking about a $5.00USD-$10.00USD shipping charge, and that's
putting it roughly.
QUALITY: So far, so great. I've ordered a
wig and a sweater from them, and I'm already gearing up my next cart!
Wig-wise, as far as I can tell Rinnie Riot/Catherine actually models and
posts pictures of some of the wigs herself? Which is nice, so you're
not gauging quality off some stock image. Anyway, I
wanted to start simple so I bought the long, straight black wig as my
first weave. It's very nice and easy to maintain! Their wig prices
(including shipping) is what drew me to the store in the first place.. I'm already looking to get one of their purple
wigs in the future!
And
that's it for now. I just bought the wig as my first purchase, and Lily tells me that my second item has also shipped! So I'll be reviewing the Fire Sweater from their store soon. So far, I'm very
happy with my purchases. Now go give Syndrome Store a look-see if you happen to like "sweet and dark apparel"!
Labels: review, storenvy, syndrome store |
Introduction
A tiny, yet spirited CompSci major who happens to enjoy dressing nicely. And feel free to call me Char anytime. Recent Updates
Credits
layout created by mymostloved and inspiration from sagacity. all other written and personal photo content is that of char. |