HOME NETWORK TUMBLR MIRROR FOLLOW EMAIL
Posted Tuesday, April 23, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
Recently, I've had the pleasure of purchasing the Black Floral Cute Girls Backpack from MaiBoutique! I wanted to spoil myself on a new backpack for my plane ride back to the Philippines. So I ended up just looking at their prices by chance and saw they offered free shipping plus tracking! After a bit of looking into their sales (they have 360 to date) I decided to go ahead and order from them.

My bag shipped on April 13th and arrived on the 23rd, just making it a 10 day delivery date from China to California. Not bad at all! Considering the seller is kind enough to supply the customer with a tracking number.  (*´・v・)

Packing quality and overall pictures of the bag itself.

QUALITY: I was just a tad bit disappointed to find out it was different from the stock picture. I thought it would be all black, but instead I've received one with a brown trim. The bag itself is surprisingly soft? The canvas isn't too rough, but still sturdy enough to hold all of my things and possibly more. The brown PU (?) is perpetually shiny, ahaha. It's soft as well and doesn't stick and drag on my skin so to say, it's perfect! 

I'm a little worried it'll fall apart once my departure date arrives, because the back straps weren't attached for some reason? So I just put the straps through the plastic thing and now I'm hoping for the best. Other than that, it came with the dreaded factory odor... But nothing a little sunshine and airing out won't fix. Thankfully I had some Febreeze and strong perfume to help speed up the deodorizing ordeal.

Still, I love this bag! Worth the wait and the purchase. 

SHIPPING: As I mentioned before the shop offers free shipping with tracking numbers. The packaging is a bit worrying at first, I nearly thought it was damaged through the whole shipping process since it was just smashed into my mailbox! Thankfully the backpack isn't something straight and you can roll it up if need be. Still, it was nice to see the seller wrapped it well and it arrived without any cuts or dings.

Close up of the front pocket. Quite sturdy!

 Overall I would definitely recommend MaiBoutique on Storenvy! I would buy more from their wide selection if I had enough time on my hands to wait, haha. Maybe next time once school is over and I move back to California.  (‘∀’●)

Labels: , ,

ghoulishly by char
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


Introduction

A tiny, yet spirited CompSci major who happens to enjoy dressing nicely. And feel free to call me Char anytime.

Continuous Linkage
FAQ FLAVORS REVIEWS HAUNTS LAYOUT
Credits

layout created by mymostloved and inspiration from sagacity. all other written and personal photo content is that of char.