HOME NETWORK TUMBLR MIRROR FOLLOW EMAIL
Posted Wednesday, March 13, 2013 // 0 comments (+)
Why do you wear so much of ____?
Believe it or not, I used to own a lot of things from the more "expensive" stores. (80's Purple, Swell, UrbanOUtfitters, H&M, so on and so forth.) But due to personal reasons that I won't get into, I've had to start over my entire wardrobe from scratch. Basically I'm building myself up from zero bit by bit.

This is why you'll see me wear a lot of F21, clothing from wholesale sites, Ebay steals, gifts from friends, etc. The reason why I started this blog in the first place was to sort-of make a timeline for myself. Basically as of 2013 I want to be the queen of DIY and Make It Work—and five years later—have something to look back on!

Hopefully I can spoil myself down the road, especially when I don't have school to worry about anymore. :)


Why "MonsterCC" or "Ghoulishly"?
  • the pillows will always have a special place in my heart, even when I've turned ninety and want to bring rock music down. Also my name starts with a C.
  • Because I like being dark and ~edgy~
I'm still playing around with names. Hopefully I'll get off my bum and save up for a domain for my blogspot.


Your inspiration(s)?
Uh, I love neutral colors on me. Black, grey, and blues. Sometimes I like to live my life on the edge and wear red, purple, or even pastels! Not sure on what I'd call my personal style though, I just wear things one day and I happen to look and feel great in them.

Though I consider Hirohiko Araki's JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is my biggest inspiration as of late. It's a series I happen to love and the manga is one of the main reasons as to why I'm pushing out of my comfort zone in regards to clothing! The more fabulous, the better. Also, I really enjoy Araki's well rounded sense of fashion as well. It's reminding me to keep a balanced and ~diverse~ wardrobe.

Lastly, I'm too lazy to list/link the rest of my inspirations.


How do you buy from websites like wholesale-dress?
A lot of practice, if you can call it that. But if you're looking to shop in some of the online stores I frequent, then feel free to send me a message or email at any time! I can definitely list you the pros and cons from a neutral standpoint. 

Though I do advise you stay away from wholesale7.net. That's the only site I consider to be the scummiest of them all. :')


No necklaces, bracelets, or anything?
I seldom accessorize because I'm pretty damn terrible at it. Also, I'd rather spend money on clothes or nail polish. Basically accessories are on the bottom of my list, sorry. ;;

I am however interested in buying lolita/pastel wigs. Not sure why, but whenever I do start collecting them you can start calling my style ~SOFT G R U N G E UGUU~



That's it for now! I'll update these pages here and the mirror tumblr accordingly if I happen to receive anymore questions!

Labels:

ghoulishly by char
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME


Introduction

A tiny, yet spirited CompSci major who happens to enjoy dressing nicely. And feel free to call me Char anytime.

Recent Updates
    Continuous Linkage
    FAQ FLAVORS REVIEWS HAUNTS LAYOUT
    Credits

    layout created by mymostloved and inspiration from sagacity. all other written and personal photo content is that of char.