|
Posted Saturday, April 20, 2013 //
0 comments (+)
I'm sorry for the varied quality in some of these pictures. I've packed nearly all of my things away, cameras especially, for my move back to Asia. I've taken roughly three years off from getting higher education, and I spent the first two wallowing in my inability to do anything for myself? Long story, short: I was abandoned during my last year of high school (and then some more shitty BS) and I barely made it to the graduation stage. Then after that, I was working towards getting my dual citizenship for USA and the Philippines. And all I could do is sit around and wait for it all to fall in my lap, good job USA government. For a while all I could do was work in a stressful care-giving environment, which did nothing for my mental health... Fast forward to April 2013 and I have only four weeks left of my 'vacation' before I'm catapulted back into college for the first time in years.
During 2010 to 2012, I've had random bouts of crippling depression and substance abuse. Mostly cigarettes and sleeping pills, but it wasn't until my head finally caught up with all of my actions. I realized I was destroying my body slowly and I had to stop? It was then in late 2012 where I sucked shit up and finally started to get my act together.
Starting in October 2012 I started working out everyday. At a slow and steady pace, and making sure I ate and eventually overcame my eating disorder. During these last few months in the USA, my mood and outlook on things has changed for the better. I'm finally starting to enjoy spoiling myself with clothes and getting reintroduced back into fashion. Something I've always dreamed of for years, and now that I have a job in the meantime (until I go back home) things have really turned out the best for me! As of right now, I can't wait to truly start my 'fashion blogs' here and on Tumblr. I've taken giant leaps out of my comfort zone in regards to clothes and my look, and I'm proud to say that I love my body wholeheartedly!
My goal from here on out is to gain more muscle and weight overall. I'm still hideously underweight for my height and age, but GOTTA GAIN WEIGHT AND GET DEM THIGHS.
Labels: thoughts, weight progress |
Introduction
A tiny, yet spirited CompSci major who happens to enjoy dressing nicely. And feel free to call me Char anytime. Recent Updates
Credits
layout created by mymostloved and inspiration from sagacity. all other written and personal photo content is that of char. |